Black Country Living MuseumVisit website
- Website design & development
- eCommerce website
- Search engine optimisation
- CRM and ticketing integration
- Email marketing
Black Country Living Museum is an award-winning museum and one of the finest and largest open-air museums in the United Kingdom. Following a highly competitive 30 agency tender and selection process, UC4 was chosen to design and develop the new Black Country Living Museum website.
website design & development / eCommerce / responsive and mobile friendly / CRM and ticketing integration / content management system / search engine optimisation / email marketing
Amazing as it may seem, the museum have created a 'place' - a real and lively place with a village and charismatic residents to chat with. The challenge was to bring this 'living and breathing' place to life online.
UC4 worked hard to create a contemporary website that encapsulated this fascinating museum, without appearing old fashioned or twee so that it would also appeal to a younger audience.
Some of the functionality includes:
- A fully CMS (content managed) driven website allowing the museum to have total control of the content on the site, enabling quick and easy updates including events, news and courses. The CMS has individual access, user privileges and editing rights.
- Responsive mobile design and use of UX (user experience) theory enabling a rich user-centred experience that is easy to navigate.
- Interactive learning centre providing information and resources for educators, adult learners and groups.
- eCommerce shop that sells BCLM merchandise and souvenirs.
- Fully controlled events section with calendar driven searches for future events and courses. The website also integrates with the BCLM ticketing, email and CRM systems.
- Interactive CMS controlled map and related content tagging - allowing the display of content, objects and items for sale that are related.
UC4, The Priory
Canwell, Sutton Coldfield
Registered in England & Wales no. 3795882
VAT no. 785335108